Technical Onboarding Analyst (KYC AML Technical Analysis Corporate Banking Institutional Business Client On Boarding Business Analysis Support MIFID SQL Technical Financial Banking Finance) required by my banking client in London. You MUST have the following:
- Current or very recent experience as a Techncial Client On-boarding Analyst for a bank, within the corporate banking division
- Advanced business analysis skills- gathering requirements from a range of stakeholders, documenting the requirements and communicating with technical counterparts; stakeholder management
- An understanding of the corporate client on-boarding process, including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Know Your Client (KYC), and associated applications
- Experience gathering client onboarding application requirements from teams such as risk, compliance, trading and sales
- Experience supporting resolving operational application issues on banking applications
The following would be DESIRABLE:
Role: Techncial Onboarding Application Analyst (KYC, AML, Credit) required by my banking client in London. You will sit in the IT department for the corporate bank as part of a 2-man team that is dedicated to a vendor client on boarding application that assesses clients for credit risk, KYC and AML. The other member of the team, a developer, will be responsible for the implementation of this product whilst you gather requirements from the business stakeholders. You will work with the sales team to understand the data coming into the application. Then work with risk, compliance, trading and liquidity teams to understand the data that needs to be fed into downstream applications.
There will be an operational element of the role. You will need to investigate live errors on the application, requiring ability in SQL. Knowledge of regulation such as MIFID is desirable.
The environment is relaxed and creative. There are frequent activities and out of hours' events. Hours are 9-5 and staff retention is high. The culture is meritocratic and rewards talent.
Salary: £50k -£65k + 10% Pension + 20-30% Bonus