My Retail / Corporate Banking Client is looking for a successful Project Manager to join them on permanent basis.
The successful candidate would be predominantly responsible for delivery of scope, schedule and cost constrains inherent within the Personal and Corporate Banking change environment.
Candidate must have the following experience:
- Programme / project budget responsibility up to £10m
- Leads a virtual team or direct reports of (Senior Project Managers) & or technology PM, BA's
- Overall accountability for the delivery of an end-to-end business and technology solution supported by the supply chain (internal and external) across multiple processes, systems and infrastructure.
- Professional qualifications such as Prince II, PMP, Six Sigma
- Previous and significant project management delivery experience within the following areas is highly desired: Retail Banking - Cards, Loads, Current Accounts
Collections & Recovery
Treasury & Finance
System and platform Change
Regulatory change - IFRS9 / BCBS
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.