Programme Manager - Regulatory Experience - London - £500-£550pd
Spargonet, an IT Services Consultancy, is currently working alongside a major global name within Corporate and Investment Banking. We need a senior/strong Programme Manager able to demonstrate the capability of project and programme delivery in a highly pressurised environment.
The successful candidate will be managing multiple projects to a successful outcome within the regulatory space, working very closely with both the Business and Technology.
As well as strong Programme Management and proven delivery capabilities, you will have some very capable stakeholder management skills to engage with the business and technology.
• Investment banking domain experience - especially delivering Regulatory Reporting Programmes
• Strong Stakeholder Management Experience
• Experience of having worked closely with and driving Offshore Parties to successful conclusions
• Adaptable character able to cope with change
• Corporate Enterprise level experience