Oracle Developer - PL/SQL, Data Warehouse and Strong Investment Banking (especially Derivatives) experience required - London - £400-450 p/d
TO apply for this role Investment Banking Derivatives knowledge and EMIR is essential.
Spargonet Consulting, an Oracle Partner IT Services Consultancy, is currently seeking an Oracle Developer with Derivatives expereince to join the team on site with an Investment Bank.
We are seeking an Oracle Developer with expert level PL/SQL, excellent understanding of data flows and strong Data Warehouse experience. The system is based on data extractions form an Oracle data warehouse with a transformation and enrichment layer hosted on a separate Oracle database.
Spargonet are also looking for this consultant to have some Technical Leadership skills, the ability to allocate work and review throughput and quality of output from other team members, driving daily stand-ups, etc.
• Expert Level Oracle PL/SQL Dev Skills and Oracle Data warehouse knowledge
• Derivatives knowledge
• Investment Banking understanding e.g. Orders, Trades, Positions, Derivatives, etc
• SQL Developer and / or TOAD
• Ticketing systems (JIRA or Service Now) preferably
• Job schedulers (preferably UC4)
• Experience of Data Warehouse as a data source
• Excellent Communication Skills
• EMIR Knowledge / Experience
Desired, but not essential skills-
• Strong Development background
• Corporate Enterprise level experience
Spargonet Consulting Plc is a leading IT consultancy with over thirty years pedigree and experience of supplying IT services to household name blue chip clients within a range of business sectors.By joining the personable team at Spargonet, you become a valued member of our personnel with good prospects of a rewarding and challenging opportunity.All applications welcome for an informal and confidential discussion.