Our client, a Tier 1 investment banking group is seeking a Oracle Developer to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Provide day-to-day support of the Moody's system
- Work closely with Prudential Risk ManagemenT
- Develop requirements into technical solutions using a mixture Moody's Risk Authority (RAY) application, Oracle database (12c) and Control-M technologieS
- Ensure development is carried out using best practice techniques
- Very Strong Oracle database experience
- Strong SQL*Plus & PL/SQL
- Experience with working on Moody's RAY, Control-M or similar regulatory reporting systems
- Have a good appreciation of ETL techniques
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.