Oracle DBA - RMAN, RAC, GoldenGate - remote working
Financial services client is now seeking an experienced Oracle Database Administrator / Systems Engineer to design, analysis, evaluate, test, debug and implement application programs.
This role offers remote working with the occasional travel to a site in Cheshire.
To be considered for this role you must have the following knowledge / experience:
* A minimum of 8 years of related experience
* Strong listening and collaboration skills; must work effectively with application developers, QA, and Data Architects.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle technologies including but not limited to RAC, GoldenGate, RMAN, Standby, SQL Plans, high availability architectures and AWR reporting and analysis.
* Solid Linux shell scripting skills.
* Strong relational database analysis and design skills - ability to translate business requirements into designs that perform appropriately.
* Solid understanding of backup / recovery technologies; ability to specify requirements to the Provider and ensure the requirements are met.
* Working knowledge of SQL Server.
* Strong knowledge of SQL; ability to transfer knowledge to others.
* Ability to apply DBMS features / functions to solve problems.
* Strong knowledge of DBMS replication capabilities between geographically dispersed environments.
* Ability to function in a complex global environment
* Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and facilitation)
If you are an experienced Oracle DBA with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.