Marketing Communications Co-ordinator
£20,000 - £25,000
My fantastic client is looking for a Marketing Communications Co-ordinator to join their established team. You will support the delivery of integrated marketing communications activities through a combination of direct origination and co-ordination of specialist agencies.
The successful Marketing Communications Co-ordinator role will include but is not limited to: artwork generation, exhibition standard organisation, advertisement placement, literature creation and updates, paper and electronic mailer creation, website maintenance (via a content management system), promotional item procurement and newsletter generation.
- Administer the delivery of marketing communications activities globally
- Agree to and organise artwork, advertorial and editorial for publications and ensure submission by deadline date
- Maintain content of the website and ensure web listings are up to date/accurate. Provide data on website usage and input on website improvements.
- Plan and manage from start to finish the logistics necessary to support all exhibitions
- Support sales teams with activities such as direct mail/e-mail shots
- Keep product literature up to date with new info and images, and creation of new literature as required
- Support the provision of distributor and sales training courses, launch events
- Maintain log of all promotional items and order as required
- Provide administrative support to departmental colleagues as necessary
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, Engineering and Marketing colleagues to ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Any other duties as directed
If you think you are the ideal Marketing Communications Co-ordinator for this amazing role please apply with your most recent CV and two references!
Marketing, HTML, Copy Writing and Creative
Premier are acting as an employment agency