Marketing Analyst - Communications - Leicester
Marketing Communications Analyst required for a leading client based in Leicester who are looking for someone to come on board who will be responsible for all internal and external communications output within my client.
My client has doubled its size over the last few years and are looking to double its size over the next 5 years.
Role and Key Responsibilities,
You must have experience of the Logistics / Supply Industry to be considered!!!!Please note there will be required travel within this position!!!
- Develop the strategic marketing communication plan in coordination with business leaders
- Execute all online and offline communication activities.
- Recommend, implement and maintain website design and social media channels
- Support the sales force with marketing material, brochures and digital tools
- Develop fresh story ideas, write and edit news articles, newsletters, ads, and other content
- Coordinate conferences, trade shows, and press interviews
- Drive internal communication channels: develop the format, coordinate content, edit and publish
- Act as the steward of company brand, corporate identity and product brands
- Develop, implement and maintain a library of photographic and digital materials for communication use
My client is offering a salary of between £35,000 and £50,000 depending on experiences but benefits
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Southern at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy