Cisco Voice Network Engineer – Cisco Unified Communications
CCNA, CCNP, IP, Voip, Video Conferencing, Contact Centre, UCCX, UCCE
- Top opportunity for skilled Cisco Voice Engineer to work at a leading corporate client
- Vendor training courses on offer to upskill on UCCE, CUCM experience essential
- Candidate must live within 45 minutes/ 1 hour of Straford Upon Avon or be willing to relocate
Provide complex diagnostic / technical resolution services and support to client needs Engineers and Field Service Engineers in line with contracted SLA agreements,
To manage the network according to SLA, prioritisation, using a procedural discipline to maintain network availability, security and performance.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Office based team member, where relevant working unsupervised on a 24x7 shift.
- Resolving complex technical incidents for the client
- Experience as a network and telecoms engineer in a Customer Service environment holding or having relevant experience or held a Cisco CCNP certification and/or.
- Routinely resolve complex voice and data networking problems both hardware and software related
- WAN Protocols, Routing Protocols, Switching, IP Telephony, Voice, Security, DWDM
- Relevant experience or Qualified and accredited to the desired level with Cisco and re-accredited every 3 years to maintain accreditation status.
- Ability to work to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Contact Centre Experience such as
- Understand Agents, Skills, Teams, Telephony & Workflow
- Prompts, Queuing announcements, progress tones, music on hold
- Inbound call configuration
- Outbound Call configuration
- Contact Centre Business Rules
- The candidate will need some of the below skills, any they cannot do IE UCCE the business will send you on training courses for
- CVP (including related network elements)
- Detailed Architectural topology
- Script / Call Flow maps
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the UKs leading Cisco Gold Partners and support a corporate client whilst acheiving certifications