Business Intelligence Team Lead (SQL Data Analysis BI Business Intelligence MI Market Information Reporting Power BI OmniScope Qlikview Finance Banking) required by my banking client in London.
You MUST have the following:
- Excellent experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst
- Proficient ability in SQL scripting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent Excel
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- Experience in banking or finance
- Data analysis reporting for marketing, operations or finance departments
- Team leadership experience- mentoring, delegation of tasks
- Visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Omniscope, Tableau or Qlikview
Role: Business Intelligence Team Lead required by our banking client in London. You will join the Business Intelligence team, made up of ten people. There are five SQL BI developers creating and maintaining the warehouse. You will be the team lead of four data MI reporting analysts. You will be largely hands-on but spend 10-20% of your role leading Kanban meetings; prioritising and delegating work in the team; mentoring junior staff members and supporting the Head of BI.
The team supports business units in a private bank that cater for high net worth individuals. These business units include property, finance, sales, marketing, lending and operations. Your work will be aligned to 2/3 of these business areas.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter banking without any financial experience. The environment is relaxed and sociable. Hours are 9-5.
Salary: £65k - £80k + 10% pension + 20-30% bonus