Business Analyst (Business Analysis NICE Actimize AML Anti Money Laundering Integrated Fraud Management IFM Transaction Monitoring TM SAM Suspicious Activity Monitoring Financial Crime Risk Compliance Back Office Banking Finance) required by my banking client in London.
You MUST have the following:
- Current or recent experience as a Business Analyst for the NICE Actimize AML (Anti Money Laundering) model, in particular, its sub-model TM (Transaction Monitoring) / SAM (Suspicious Activity Monitoring)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in Windows Server and Microsoft SQL Server / basic SQL queries
- Good stakeholder management skills
The following would be DESIRABLE:
- NICE Actimize AML Essentials / IFM (Integrated Fraud Management) / WLF (Watch List Filtering) / CDD (Client Due Diligence)
- Experience with a financial crime, risk and compliance software that offers similar modules to NICE Actimize
- Experience in XML and XSD (XML Scheme Definition)
- Experience in an Agile environment, ideally SCRUM
- Experience in a highly automated, rapid release environment
- Corporate Banking experience
Role: NICE Actimize Business Analyst required by my banking client in London. You will be the sole Business Analyst for the NICE Actimize team for the UK Central IT area. You will be responsible for the roll-out/implementation of the AML model across the Corporate Bank in the UK and the Fraud model across both the Private Bank and Corporate Bank in the UK. In addition, you will contribute to the global roll-out/implementation of the Fraud module. Currently, the bank is in the process of upgrading to SAM 8.3 (Suspicious Activity Monitoring).
Future projects will include the ongoing enhancements and additional features for the Transaction Monitoring (TM) model and the roll-out/implementation of the WLF (Watch List Filtering) and CDD (Client Due Diligence) models.
The team is made up of a Technical Analyst, DevOps Engineer and Support Engineer. You will act as the liaison between the non-technical and technical teams. Responsibilities include gathering and documenting requirements from key stakeholders including Fraud, Legal and Compliance; performing data analysis using SQL; creating customer risk scoring models; configuration and tuning of AML/Fraud models; UAT, SIT, regression and functional testing, training end users; and contributing to stand-up meetings. If the candidate possesses current/recent team lead experience, there is the opportunity to become a team lead at the beginning of his/her tenure.
The bank offers excellent opportunities for progression and to move into other teams. The previous incumbent has in fact moved into another team. The bank takes training, particularly for managers, very seriously. You will receive comprehensive training from the start of this role.
The bank is very relaxed, friendly and meritocratic- recognition is provided financially and in terms of promotion. The team is incredibly sociable and retention is high. Hours are 9-5.
Salary: £75k - £110k + 25% Bonus + 10% Pension