Cognizant’s Business Analysts are responsible for building and delivering world-class platforms for our customers. In this role they bring expertise to map the business process in tools to ensure efficient delivery of tailored solutions that have minimal coding.
Suitable candidates will be experienced in delivery of enterprise projects underpinned by process re-engineering building blocks. They will be able to fully process modelling, processing decomposition and business analysis skills to design solutions that meet clients’ needs.
As a Business Analyst highly experienced in client facing roles; you will understand and be able to operate using both agile-scrum and Waterfall delivery approaches.
The successful candidate will communicate clearly and confidently to both technical and non-technical audience and will be able to work effectively as a member of our dynamic delivery teams.
Client demonstrations and provision of support for business testing will be an important part of this role.
- Production of clear and concise project deliverables and documentation
- Leading requirement gathering workshops
- Working as part of both Waterfall and Agile delivery teams
- Demonstration of solution to business stakeholders and product owners.
- Expert in incorporating functional/non-functional requirements and modelling (As-is and To-be) business processes.
- Have worked in multiple project methodologies including Agile, Waterfall etc. and possesses strong workflow platform knowledge
- Specialisation in understanding and mapping processes in any specific domain (banking, BFS, Capital market)
- Clear & confident technical and business communication skills
- Business Analysis certification
- Corporate Banking experience
- Knowledge of account opening / account closing processes
- BPM knowledge
- ITIL Foundation
- Agile/SCRUM certification
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.