Technical Business Analyst (Technical Business Analysis Corporate Banking Institutional Client Onboarding KYC AML Know Your Client Anti Money Laundering CDD MIFID SQL Technical Financial Banking Finance) required by my banking client in London. You MUST have the following:
- Current or very recent experience as a Technical Business Analyst for a bank, within the corporate banking division
- Advanced business analysis skills - gathering requirements from a range of business stakeholders, documenting requirements and communicating these with technical/IT counterparts; stakeholder management
- Experience gathering client onboarding application requirements Anti Money Laundering (AML), Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and other, related teams
- An understanding of, and 2+ years' experience working with, banking applications for corporate client on-boarding process. These applications MUST include Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Client (KYC).
- Experience resolving technical operational application issues on banking applications, including the use of SQL and other technologies
The following would be DESIRABLE:
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF)
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP)
Role: Technical Business Analyst (KYC, AML) required by my banking client in London. You will sit in the IT department for the corporate bank as part of a 2-man team that is dedicated to a vendor client on boarding application that assesses clients for KYC and AML. The other member of the team, a developer, will be responsible for the implementation of this application whilst you will be responsible for gathering requirements from business stakeholders and supporting operational issues once the application is implemented. You will work with the sales team to understand information coming into the application, then work with risk, compliance, trading and liquidity teams to understand the information that needs to be fed into downstream applications.
There will also be an operational element of the role. You will need to investigate live errors on the application requiring strong ability in SQL.
The environment is relaxed and creative. There are frequent activities and out of hours' events. Hours are 9-5 and staff retention is high. The culture is meritocratic and rewards talent.
Salary: £50k -£65k + 10% Pension + 20-30% Bonus