Are you a talented IT whizz who is looking for the next challenge? Why not join William Hill, who you may know as a major player in the fast moving world of gaming and betting! You may not know that we’re also one of the world’s most technology-led organisations, who are continually pushing the boundaries in the IT world.
Here at William Hill we offer a culture where support is always at hand, in a relaxed and professional environment where the people are very down to earth and considered ‘approachable’ and friendly – as you might expect from such a customer focused business.
We have seen unprecedented growth with-in our Online business, so we are currently recruiting a Security Analyst based in our Leeds office to work on channel aligned business projects.
Your role as a Security Analyst is to measure, test and enhance security levels across the whole organisation, to detect and investigate security incidents through the use of log analysis and event monitoring tools and to help define and report on security metrics.
Role requirements for the Security Analyst:
- Work closely with Business colleagues to ensure security controls are implemented with minimal impact to working practices.
- Identify and report on unauthorised/malicious access attempts to corporate assets through the use of log analysis and alerting tools.
- Detect and investigate anomalous activity.
- Ensure security incidents are promptly addressed in accordance with the incident response procedures.
As a Security Analyst you must have…..
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of IT and information security subject matter.
- Experience of working with vulnerability scanning tools and log analysis or SEIM technologies.
- In depth knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies incorporating network, operating systems and applications security.
- Knowledge of application security principles, best practice and standards such as PCI-DSS, ISO 17799, 27001.
If you want to be part of a team that strives daily to make a difference, be the best in what we do and to stand out from our competitors, please apply today!