Network Security Analyst - CCNP/CCSP
Cisco certified Network Security Analyst sought by this rapidly expanding Leeds based company.
The Network Security Analyst will play a lead role maintaining the availability and integrity of the Network Infrastructure, ensuring optimum performance.
Within this role, the Network Security Analyst will:
- Provide Incident Management and fault resolution services for both LAN and WAN
- Perform configuration and implementation of new and existing network infrastructure
- Undertake Trend Analysis Perform regular security audits
- Manage third party suppliers
- Work closely with Operations and Architecture Teams to assist in the design of network architecture
Working in a large Cisco based environment, the Network Security Analyst will hold CCNP
accreditation, ideally coupled with CCSA/CCSE certification and a working knowledge of Cisco Call Manager.
This opportunity offers excellent career progression with a global company.
Call me to discuss further!