Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, Groovy, Rails, Linux, Agile/TDD, Big Data, Hadoop, Java Developers.
My clients are an exciting start up (2011) with established multi million € global backing. Their offering is a paradigm shift in online data driven marketing, using cutting edge Java technologies to redefine how organisations utilise online marketing data.
They have engaged Edison Hill exclusively to locate the services of 2 talented Java Big Data Developers. Reporting into the Lead Back End Developer the roles will be based in eOslo.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge of Java (5 years +)
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, programming concepts and methodologies
- Groovy, Rails
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with API development
- Hadoop stack
- NoSQL experience
- Experience in Information Retrieval and Machine Learning
- Work in an Agile/TDD environment using SCRUM processes
- Natural Language Processing
- Linux system administration
For a full Java Developer job brief please forward me a CV at you earliest convenience.
Edison Hill is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.