An Implementation Manager with a strong track record of organised delivery and service implementations is required to join the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. This organisation is building a Service that will ensure that the global financial community can clearly identify who its corporate customers are, in order to fulfill regulations designed to combat money laundering. This is a very rare opportunity to join a business which is being built specifically to fulfill a known requirement of the end customer, with whom we are already engaged, ensuring the Service conforms to their needs.
The Implementation Manager will be responsible for defining, documenting and executing high risk, complex and high profile (visible) projects or programmes, i.e. customer solution designs, to recognised project and programme management protocols. You will also manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure performance targets, KPIs and SLAs are met or exceeded (positively) - all in line with agreed Scope of Works (SOWs) The successful candidate will manage people, financial and other resources to deliver implementations (projects or programmes) on time and to agreed quality standards/revenue targets.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
o Current PRINCE 2 practitioner (through examination)
o A strong track record of organised delivery (decisive/well supported outcomes) and ideally service implementations:
o In a competitive and commercial Managed Service and/or Shared Services environment (large corporate and multi-national client base)
o Against complex client demands and varying (often conflicting) business demands
Sound track record of:
o Analysing issues and delivering robust and "fit for purpose" solutions (often at pace)
o Striving for results and delivery
o High profile engagements, building trust and exceeding client expectations
* Sophisticated and influential communications skills including the presentation of sometimes complex concepts or data sets to internal or client audiences (all levels of seniority and leadership)
* Well developed and influential stakeholder management skills (all levels of seniority and leadership)
* Deep understanding of financial management (ideally high volume, low value delivery models), including cost estimating
* Exposure to business transformation processes and the principles of change management
* Some experience of business process management (techniques and procedures) including workflows and process mapping