Corporate Strategy Manager
London - GBP 77,265 + benefits
My client, a high profile consumer facing organisation, are looking to recruit a Corporate Strategy Manager play a key contributory role in the development, embedding and evaluation of the organisations corporate strategy.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Extensive expertise in the development of corporate strategy, its communication and its evaluation.
- High level capability in the facilitation of strategy development process, ensuring appropriate engagement, stakeholder management and communication
- Ideally, has understanding of behavioural change models
- Proven expertise in analysing complex and evolving data across multiple sources to identify strategic and tactical positions.
- Excellent communication and collaborating skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a straightforward way to non-technical audiences.
- Strong demonstrable project management experience
- B2C proposition development expertise, with a strong knowledge of customer segmentation methodology.
- Expertise in developing sound business cases that deliver to time, ROI and quality criteria.
- Excellent creative thinking capabilities to resolve complex issues.
- Strong analysis skills and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to facilitate complex meetings and confidently work with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders to generate and develop innovative ideas.
- Strong commercial acumen and third party management as well as customer-facing skills to determine needs and discuss future strategy.
- A good understanding of customer insight, market dynamics, product development, marketing and service delivery.
- A deep understanding of strategy development and the capability to produce and present comprehensive business cases for change or improvement.
- Expertise in working in a matrix-type environment and leading or contributing to multi-functional project teams.
If you feel you meet the relevant criteria, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.