Drupal Developer –PHP, Drupal, LAMP, TDD
Large UK On-line Digital Marketing Agency iscurrently looking for Drupal Web Developers to be based within their modernEuropean head office in Central London.
My client is an award winning digital agencyrespected for innovative thinking and meticulous attention to detail, due toorganic growth they are now looking for Drupal Web Developers who arepassionate and lively with lots of ideas to produce great creative for allthings brand and interactive.
- Delivering first class user and content management experiences for some of the largest blue chip organisations in the UK
- Integrating Drupal with a variety of PaaS and SaaS providers, as well as internal integration tools and business processes
- Working in a dynamic, innovative team, collaborating on solutions and experimenting with new technologies and approaches whilst maintaining high code quality through adherence to standards, team code reviews and unit testing
- Working with the Drupal community to contribute Drupal distributions and modules, as well as contributing to core development.
- In-depth experience of Drupal 7 and 8
- Detailed knowledge of Drupal, whether it be configuring modules such as Views, Panels, Taxonomy and Feeds, taking advantage of distributions and installation profiles, creating custom entities with Entity API (or CCK) or rolling your own custom modules to take advantage of Drupal's APIs and deliver bespoke solutions
- Strong skills on the LAMP stack, comfortable on the UNIX command line and managing MySQL databases, and an in-depth knowledge of PHP
- Experience of delivering high scale, high performance websites with complex integration needs, and an understanding of how to root out the causes of slow performance or instability, in particular taking advantage of different approaches to caching and code optimisation
- Use of GIT and SVN
- Experience with automated testing, including writing unit tests in PHPUnit and SimpleTest. Experience of Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development would be an advantage
Ifyou are interested in applying please forward a copy of your latest CV whichhas a full description of the technologies you utilise on a daily basis and howyou work with them to firstname.lastname@example.org