Software Development Manager - .NET, Agile, SDLC
An opportunity has arisen within a market leading financial services organisation for an experienced Software Development Manager to become a senior figure within their development programme. The role will see you responsible for leading a team of 20 or more developers, with various levels of experience, managing the delivery of product releases and supporting the overall product roadmap. The Software Development Manager will focus on delivering software projects to budget, within timescale, and to the highest quality possible, working with both internal and external stakeholders to maximise resource and capacity planning.
- Experience within the software development industry in a commercial environment
- Previous experience in a Development Management role, ideally managing teams of 10 or more developers
- Understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including test and integration
- Preferably experience with Agile development techniques, eg. SCRUM
- Experience working with offshore development teams
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £50,000-£60,000 (depending on experience)
- Car allowance (circa £5,000)
- Additional flexible benefits
The Software Development Manager will be joining this growing business at a busy and challenging time, and will be responsible for developing and leading a team to meet tough budgets and deadlines, with the full support of the MD of the business.
Development Manager, Head of Development, Software Development Leader, Lead Developer