Senior Test Analyst – XML, SOAP UI, Automation
An opportunity has arisen within a major software supplier for a Senior Test Analyst to join their technology team, being responsible for leading the test strategy on a range of software products for their market leading clients. The Senior Test Analyst will be responsible for managing the product release test cycle, using automated testing methods, as well as preparing test scripts for functional and regression testing. The Senior Test Analyst will also be responsible for liaising with the software development team to communication any issues and ensure that all fixes are re-tested, as well as working to improve the quality and cost of future product releases.
- Practical experience in a QA/Test environment
- Experience of working with customers during UAT phase
- Web services experience (SOAP UI)
- Back-end/White box testing
Salary & Benefits
- Basic salary £30,000-£40,000 (depending on experience)
- Contributory pension
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Option to purchase additional benefits from salary
This is an opportunity to join an industry leading software supplier, and play a critical role in the future product release process, working closely with customers, delivery, project management, and integration teams, as well as developing your own Testing expertise.
Test Engineer, Test Analyst, Testing Analyst, System Tester, Software Tester, QA Analyst