My client is currently expanding its UK operation working on state of the art software applications.
They are seeking a motivated and creative C++ Embedded engineer, keen to learn and contribute to the development of new applications in a TDD environment.
You will be working within a Linux or Windows environment depending on your previous experience. The embedded software engineers will develop low level driver code to provide a HAL.
- C++ and Object Oriented programming techniques.
- Windows OS and/or Linux OS,Kernel Mode and driver development.
- Multi-threaded experience on software running on multi-core processors.
- ANSI C programming in embedded systems.
- Embedded design experience including a working knowledge of low level hardware and systems.