MI/BI Manager – SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL
An opportunity has arisen within a leading professional services business, based out of their central Leeds office. Reporting to the Head of IT, the role of MI/BI Manager is responsible for leading a team of MI/BI Developers, producing the company’s MI/BI requirements. The MI/BI Manager will concentrate on implementing ad maintain the Group MI/BI strategy, as well as being responsible for drafting and maintaining procedures, and suggesting areas to improve the Group’s MI/BI. The MI/BI Manager is also responsible for direct people management of the development team, as well as formulating information strategy and building the MI/BI architecture.
- Previous experience working in an information management role
- Experience leading a team of technical staff
- Background in SQL Server development
- Expertise in the Microsoft BI Stack – SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL
- Experience in a professional environment (financial, legal, retail, telecoms etc) would be preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary £40,000 - £50,000
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Additional flexible benefits
This represents an excellent opportunity to join the growing IT department of a successful professional services business, and given the ability to combine a technical skillset with strategic and organisational management responsibility.
MI Manager, BI Manager, Management Information Manager, Business Intelligence Manag