Technical Account Manager – Data Storage, NetApp
A Technical Account Manager role has arisen within a global IT solutions distributor, specialising in the NetApp range of products. The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for providing technical support to the Sales team, as well as their customers, covering all range of NetApp storage products. The Technical Account Manager will be working directly with prospective clients, consulting on commercial and technology matters.
- Experience working with the range of NetApp products
- Previous experience working in a Technical Account Management, Sales, or Pre-Sales role
- Ability to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a customer facing role, delivering presentations etc
- This role will require flexibility to travel over 50% of the time
Salary & Benefits:
- £70-80,000 OTE basic salary & commission
- Car or Car Allowance
This is an excellent opportunity for a results driven, self-motivated individual a developing business in a customer facing role, and utilise their extensive product and market knowledge, in tandem with their commercial acumen. The successful Technical Account Manager will be focussed on delivering results and building long lasting business relationships.
Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Pre-Sales Engineer, Technical Consultant