Software Development Team Leader - .NET, C#, SDLC
A market leading, well established software house are currently recruiting for a dynamic and ambitious Software Development Team Leader to drive forward and contribute to the ongoing development of their product range. The Software Development Team Leader will be responsible for managing throughout the full development lifecycle, from analysis, to testing, to implementation. They will also be responsible for developing the product roadmap, liaising with key internal stakeholders and external customers, putting in place projects plans and providing leadership to a team of up to 5 developers. They will be responsible for ensuring that the product is delivered to their customer to the highest quality, within budget, and on schedule.
- Technical background in a Developer or Tester role
- Experience in directly managing/leading small teams of developers
- Experience of the full SDLC
- Previous involvement in software project management/project planning
- Ideally experience with .NET framework, C#, SQL, etc
Salary & Benefits
- Basic salary up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Contributory pension
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays
- Additional flexible benefits
This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Developer, with some management experience, to take the next step up in their career and start building on their man management skills, combining this with their technical expertise. The company has very ambitious growth plans, so chances for internal promotion can be expected.