Infrastructure Technician – Windows Server, SAN, SQL, Exchange
A leading legal services firm are currently looking for an Infrastructure Technician to join their dynamic and growing IT support team. The Infrastructure Technician will be responsible for provide technical expertise to ensure that the business’ infrastructure is maintained effectively, using server and network management tools to monitor and maintain business as usual, as well as contributing to planning and implementing maintenance and installation projects. The Infrastructure Technician will also be responsible for investigating and diagnosing complex infrastructure problems, and working with various internal and external staff to resolve any issues and improve overall network performance.
- Experience administering server and storage technologies
- Experience with SQL, Exchange, Active Directory
- Experience administering System Management tools (Microsoft Systems Center, Solarwinds, etc)
- Ideally experience working within a professional services industry
- Previous involvement in projects to improve or install network infrastructure
- Ideally a degree or qualification in a relevant discipline
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Additional flexible benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company going through a period of sustained growth, and currently heavily investing in their IT operations. Opportunities to grow and develop internally will only increase as the business goes from strength to strength.