This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic and successful Investment Bank in the City of London.
We are looking to hire an experienced IT Desktop Support Analyst to provide full support to the users of Liberum and group companies.
In this varied and challenging role, you will work alongside a team of 3 IT Professionals. The ideal candidate should be personable, outgoing, and quick to learn; excellent communication skills are essential, as well as an ability to interact with all levels of seniority.
Head of IT
- Provide telephone and local IT, telephony and printer support for users running Windows, MS Office, Market Data and other business applications.
- Ensure that all problems are accurately logged within Helpdesk system, resolved promptly and efficiently or escalated where appropriate.
- Perform IT desk moves for all users within the organisation.
- Preparation of IT equipment and services for new joiners, in line with procedures and to appropriate deadlines.
- Document new and update existing IT procedures.
- Assist with projects of all sizes including technology infrastructure and software projects.
Front office staff
Back office staff
Board members and management team
Permanent contract after 6 months probationary period
40 hours per week (as part of a shift pattern covering 6:30am – 7pm)
5 weeks holiday
Access to pension scheme
Occasional weekend working
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience working in a Helpdesk, Desktop and 1st / 2nd Line customer service focused environment (Minimum 2 year).
Technical skills in Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, Active Directory, Networking (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP), Remote Access tools, Mobile device configuration (Blackberry and Good for Enterprise).
Professional manner with excellent communication skills; able to interact with all levels of seniority within the firm.
Work under pressure, able to listen and interpret customer needs accurately in a positive attitude.
Able to plan own time effectively; able to prioritise key tasks, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Detail oriented and logical.
Proven track record as effective team member.
Passion for technology.
Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Factset, Fidessa or other Market Data experience.
Microsoft SCCM and Application Packaging.
Previous experience in the Financial Services industry.