A highly successful Barristers’ Chambers based in theTemple, London, is looking for an experienced desktop IT support Engineer tojoin our team. You will be responsible for delivering 1st and 2ndline IT support to c. 100 users and setting up new PC hardware as and whenrequired.
The role will require someone with excellent communicationskills and strong 1st line troubleshooting skills, with a history ofworking in an IT support / helpdesk analyst or desktop support role.
You will have proven experience in a similar IT supportfunction and be comfortable in providing general training to users across alllevels of the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building, patching and supporting Windows 7/8desktop environment
- Dealing with MS Office 2010/2013 user queries
- Troubleshooting / maintaining PC hardware,software, printers, photocopiers and connectivity
- Day to day telephony admin / troubleshooting
- Basic Active Directory user administrationskills
- Blackberry / iPhone / Android support
- Assisting with IT projects
An understanding of the following will be beneficial but notessential as on the job training will be provided and the role will graduallyevolve to include support for the following:
- VMware ESX virtualisation & SANs
- Exchange 2013, including archiving
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Networking, including VLANs, DHCP / DNSadministration
- Citrix XenApp
Closing date 28th February 2014
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
NO agencies please.