The Customer Education Consultant is responsible for:Analyse 5%
Design and Development 60%
- Consult with the Customer Education Europe and Asia, UK and ROI Tesco and Supplier leads to understand the training needs of our clients.
- Consult with the Tesco Markets Solution Leads to understand the functions and benefits of their solutions and how their fit into our clients day to day activities.
- Work with the Core Delivery Customer Education team to understand what they are producing and when, to fill gaps and feedback from Tesco Markets perspective.
- Take the Customer Education lead role in solution deployment Natural Work teams, owning the deployment plans for Tesco Markets Customer Education elements.
- Own the Customer Education innovation log and development intake (Project Initiation Documents) for designated solution area
- Tailor materials provided by Core delivery to meet Tesco Market needs.
- Develop extra materials to supplement those delivered by Core Customer Education such as workshops slides, trainer notes, exercises and workbooks.
- Develop Rapid e-learning to support the role out of Tesco Markets
- Develop Tesco business English versions of all training materials for Tesco Markets specific solutions.
- Ensure all materials follow quality assurance process and are piloted before handover.
- Deliver hand over sessions to UK Tesco, UK MP and International Customer Education leads, delivering the first session, co delivering the second and supporting the third
- Liaise with the Core Delivery and Tesco Markets Coordinator to ensure e-learning is accessible via LMS and the UK Tesco Customer Education lead to ensure it is accessible via the TescoAcademy
- Support Solution Leads in the delivery of Internal dunnhumby 'know it' and 'do it' level workshops on area of speciality
- Maintain Knowledge Management file store and Wiki pages
- Liaise with Customer Education Leads to understand how to improve our training materials
Customer Education ('CE')
- Ensure all latest materials are available via the Knowledge Management / Wiki Sites
- Attend Core Delivery Solution Sprint Showcases and Customer Education Kick off meetings and brief the rest of the team
- Share responsibility for the delivery of the Customer Education section of corporate induction training
- Support other Customer Education developers by sharing best practice, advice and tips, for drive consistency and best practice and, where necessary share workload.
Customer Education provides a relevant and flexible suite of learning to enable our clients to make better, customer-focused business decisions.
This includes training for Tesco and its manufacturers (suppliers) in dunnhumby tools and the use of customer data, as well as education in the philosophy of customer-centricity.
Customer Education needs to cater for every market and culture where dunnhumby works with Tesco (currently 11 markets), a wide variety of clients (multi-national and local) and multiple learning channels.
The UK-based CE team supports in-market teams with training materials, coaching and eLearning capability, also delivering some education to clients directly.
Experience in designing and developing blended training programmes and materials, including:
- Training course / workshop based
- Job Aids / reference guides
- Rapid E-learning (Adobe Presenter / Captivate)
- Video / Audio Podcast
- Classroom training experience desirable
- Can take complex ideas and make simple through diagrams and examples
- Good organisation and project planning / management skills
Good team player willing to help and support other members of the team inc
- Training Account Managers
- Other Instructional Designers