Product Support Specialist with SQL skills
Salary range £18 - £24k
Skills / experience required:-
My small but friendly company are looking for an IT Support candidate, to join them on a permanent basis.They are experts in making specialist, innovate products and software to other businesses.
The main skills they need is someone with exposure to SQL.They will consider recent, enthusiastic graduates.They’re a small team based in North Leeds.You will need a driving licence for this role, as you will get the chance to visit client sites.
You will work alongside a highly experienced senior member of the team to support both the products. This will also involve providing client upgrades and an annual version release based on the feedback they receive from clients.
- Good knowledge of SQL Language
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Active Directory / NT
- Understanding of Security
- Systems analysis
- Data migration
- Knowledge/Experience of HL7 Standards
- Java programming experience could be useful
- Basic Understanding of Networks
- Crystal Reports Experience