Graduate Software Developer
Vacancies in: Abingdon, Burton upon Trent, Stevenage, Warrington
Tessella is a global analytics, software services and IT consulting company that works with some of the world’s biggest and most well-known organisations to solve complex real world problems. Our work includes some of the most exciting and ambitious projects of our time, from designing satellites to observe and understand the universe to preserving the digital heritage of nations.
The Graduate Software Developer Role
A career at Tessella offers a varied, challenging and rewarding opportunity to:
- Work closely with our customers to help identify and define their requirements.
- Help design and develop tailor made software solutions.
- Be involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
We work with some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, energy and consumer goods industries, as well as organisations in the public sector. The projects we undertake are extremely challenging and require the ability to adapt to new technologies, industries and environments.
What We Look For in the Graduate Software Developer
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic and high achieving graduates to join us. As the Graduate Software Developer you should have:
- BSc (minimum 2.1), in computer science, technology, science, engineering or mathematics.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: Java, C, C#, C++, .NET or Python.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical ideas to customers and colleagues from all backgrounds.
To Apply for the Graduate Software Developer role
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking the apply button below.
For more information about Tessella, the projects we work on and our current career opportunities, visit www.tessella.com