Scrum Master required to work for leading international organisation in Leeds city centre. You will be a certified Scrum Master from a strong software development background and will possess strong practical experience of delivering Scrum / Agile within a development environment. The Scrum Master will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and will be passionate about learning new tools and techniques to drive continuous product evolution!
As the Scrum Master, you will be working across development cells to lead the continuous transformation of the client’s delivery model and establish consistent Agile practices, and will coach and work with the delivery team of Developers, Testers and Project Managers.
- Certified Scrum Master / Scrum Practitioner
- Practical experience delivering Scrum within a development environment
- Strong software development and Agile background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage multi-disciplined teams
If you have come from a technical development background, have transitioned into a pure Scrum Master role and are keen to lead Agile delivery within a successful global organisation, this is the role for you!
For more information and to register your interest in this position, call Elle on 0113 259 0949.