Test Analyst required to work for leading international organisation in Leeds City Centre. The successful Test Analyst will come from a strong software testing background, with experience of automated testing tools and concepts, experience of API level testing using tools such as SOAP, and experience of test management and defect management tools.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for performing high quality testing across various platforms and systems. Using an iterative approach, the Test Analyst will incorporate Agile testing techniques to demonstrate required levels of quality have been achieved.
- Software Testing
- Automated Test Tools and Concepts
- API Level Testing using tools such as SOAP
- Test tools including Test Management and Defect Management tools
- Experience and knowledge of Agile testing techniques would be extremely advantageous, as would experience in gaming or betting industry.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills
My client is a leading international organisation, offering:
- Excellent Salary
- Fantastic training and career advancement opportunities
- 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
The Test Analyst will be working in an exciting, fast paced high availability e-commerce environment, so for more details and to secure an interview, please apply today!
Test Analyst - Automation / API / SOAP / Agile