Senior Infrastructure Architect required to work for a leading global organisation in Leeds city centre. The Senior Infrastructure Architect will have extensive experience of IT Programme and Project delivery, will be confident operating in a challenging environment of constant change, and will have strong proven architecture knowledge.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Architect will possess extensive business and commercial awareness, and the ability to understand the detail of technology and solutions architecture whilst retaining the strategic focus to drive my client's organisation forward.
Please note this position will involve regular international travel!
- Extensive Infrastructure Architecture expertise
- Experience of Cloud technologies
- Automation experience
- Knowledge and experience of Agile
- Strong experience of managing a team of Infrastructure Architects
- Confidence to operate in a challenging and continuously changing environment
- Strong customer focus and effective relationship building ability
- Proven track record of ability to lead a technical team
My client is a market leading international business based in central Leeds, offering:
- Excellent Salary
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday
- Fantastic Training and Career Advancement opportunities!
The successful Senior Infrastructure Architect will be working on a variety of challenging and exciting projects in a large high availability environment, so for more details and to secure an interview please apply today!