Infrastructure Engineer - Linux/VMWare/Cisco Networking
Infrastructure Engineer required to work for a leading international organisation based in Leeds City Centre. The successful Systems Administrator will come from an extensive Server (Linux, Windows) and Cisco Networking background, with excellent experience of large virtual server environments, and experience of enterprise level monitoring systems.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the availability and integrity of my client's mission critical business infrastructure. You will work as part of a highly talented and technical team tasked with building, maintaining, scaling and delivering the network and server infrastructure.
- Redhat Linux 5,6 administration
- Strong practical experience of managing large VMWare ESXi 4.x, 5.x estates
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco iOS, routing and switching, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, dot1Q, RSTP, QOS, TCP/IP/OSI model
- Load Balancing, high availability/clustering technologies
- Experience within a PCI-DSS environment or equivalent experience of Network and Server hardening concepts and practices
- Proven Scripting ability including PowerShell, Bash, Perl, DOS
- Relevant hands on experience with web technologies - DNS, SFTP, SMTP, Apache/IIS and Java Application Platforms
My client is a leading international organisation, offering:
- Excellent Salary
- Fantastic training and career advancement opportunities
- 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
The Infrastructure Engineer will be working in an exciting, fast paced high availability E-commerce environment, so for more details and to secure an interview, please apply today!
Systems Administrator, Infrastructure Specialist, Server Specialist, Server Administrator, UNIX Systems Administrator, Linux Systems Administrator, Windows Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, Server Analyst, Server Operations Analyst, Server Operations Engineer