The Lead Web Developer will be technically hands on working with web developers across all aspects of the software design lifecycle, producing quality code in a fast paced environment for a high volume and high profile website. The Lead Web Developer will provide architecture solutions that are simple, scalable, maintainable and easy to change. Acting as the Technical Lead, you will be the go to person for the team, providing direction, expertise and leadership to deliver the business requirements.
- Extensive experience in the development of a high volume and high profile website
- Broad web technology exposure including socket framework Symfony 2, Moo Tools, GIT, Jenkins and Puppet, Coffee Script, Node
- Agile and Scrum experience, with experience as a Scrum Master
- Able to communicate with authority as the technical lead driving the technical direction
- Experience of performing technical project leadership role
My client is a global organisation based in London, offering:
- Excellent Salary
- Fantastic training and career advancement opportunities
- 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
The successful Lead Web Developer will be working on exciting varied and challenging projects within a large, fast paced, high availability E-commerce environment, so for more details and to secure an interview please apply today!