iOS Developer / iPhone Developer
iOS Developer / iPhone Developer required to join this global digital software organisation and to develop software for iPhone and other mobile devices. As an iOS or iPhone Developer you will work independently at the direction of senior team members in a development team environment.
- Write production quality code for deployment of on-time and on schedule set forth by Project Managers
- Work as a team to ensure client’s end product meets quality standards for enterprise software applications
- Experience of developing iPhone applications in Objective C, with at least 1 fully completed commercial application.
- Experience creating custom user interface components using primitive/standard interface components
- Experience of core data, and parsing data formats such as XML and JSON
- Experience of writing unit test suites
- Experience of working in a continuous integration environment
- Experience of Subversion version control software.
- Full lifecycle experience, be highly technical and hands-on
- Good understanding of Object Oriented approach, processes and methods
- Be committed to design, build and deployment excellence.
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Group Health Scheme
- Pension Scheme: contributions are made at a 2:1 ratio